Following my updating of MBM Squirrel of the Day: “The Stench” I sent off the following e-mail:
To: Editorial Staff [The Moderate Voice]
From: TC Lynch
The bracketed crap at the bottom of the second page wasn’t there when
the original post went up. If it was, it wouldn’t have lit me up. Even
the piece from “Buzzfeed” you cite is a lie, because Simon’s original
Politico piece went up on Tuesday, September 25; note though the Simon
column now states “Updated: 9/26/12 1:09 PM EDT.” That’s when the
bracketed bit was inserted.
You got played; you trusted the guy, for no real reason whatsoever.
Remove “Editor-in-Chief” from your title and replace it with “Owner,”
because you fell for something someone who respects the “editor”
mantle would never possibly fall for….
And invoking “blogger” as an excuse is just two-bit crap.
Have a nice day!
Here’s the reply:
Thanks for the nice insulting email.
JUst for your information:I just redid the top of that post. I did not touch a word from my original post. Please don’t email me again because youve had a bad day.FYI my original post IS UNDER THAT POST. All I did was retime the post so it was on the TOP of the blog.You are typical of the kind of idiot who thinks by writing an insulgint note to someone you’re intelligent. You’re just a schmuck.I wrote the post last night. As soon as I found out about this I dropped non blogging things to write on the top of it. I updated the top of it. I left the entire past of the original post as it was without changing a sentence.You don’t like the site? Find one that fits yuour inteligence level.But there aren’t many written in crayon.
- Where’s the insult? Was it to chastize you for being played the fool? Tough tits, Toots.
- “Had a Bad Day?”… are you kidding? I didn’t buy Simon’s bullshit for an instant. You, OTOH…
- You really shouldn’t type while angry; you don’t do it well, and it muddles your message.
- I ain’t “typical” in any way, shape, or form.
- I said nothing about “the site,” as a whole; I questioned your editing skillz, and you’ve paid my judgement in spades, by firing off this reply (which tested my “inteligence level” by forcing me to wade through your semi-intelligible mini-screed).
- “Crayons,” you say? You, my dear, benighted nitwit, haven’t even graduated from finger paints….
- MBM Squirrel of the Day: “The Stench” (leatherpenguin.com)
- Politico’s Paul Ryan Satire: The Joke’s on Them – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)